Monday, December 18, 2006

Avinash Ghising Doing It His Style

Avinash Ghising has been pretty busy lately traveling around various villages and compiling folk songs. He intends to incorporate them in his upcoming album 'Hill Area' after reworking on them. On December 15, he came back from his trip to Solukhumbhu and seems to be happy with his efforts so far.

He had made a similar trip to Solukhumbhu with the same objective sometime back as well and since those numbers have already been recorded, he decided to go there again to get some more tunes. "I want to give something new to my listeners and wish to do something different. Not only that, I want to give continuity to the trend of traveling around and getting different tunes and that is why I went to Solukhumbhu," informs Avinash.

These days, we have been hearing many rap songs from him and he cares to mention that this time round he will be singing melody songs as well. "I have always liked singing rap songs and besides that I have also preferred going for melody numbers. So better late than never… I have decided to go for it too!" states Avinash further adding, "I was in Solukhumbhu for a week and the melodies that I have collected shall be incorporated in an R & B flavor."

'Hill Area' will hit the market under the label of Music.Com. Giving us more details on the project he says, "We do want the best to happen to 'Hill Area' and we have invested quite a lot on this venture. For a song, I have worked with three different arrangers and the one that satisfies me the most shall be the final on to hit the stands." Great Going Avinash!

No comments: