Monday, January 22, 2007

Impressive Beauty Poojana Pradhan!

Poojana Pradhan is already an established name in the glamour circles of Nepal. She has been in the entertainment business for almost five years and now she informs us that her last name is actually not Pradhan but Gurung. She says, "My mother's name is Uma Pradhan and my father's Khadga Bahadur Gurung. They divorced when I was a kid and my dad married another woman. I started living with my mom and since the time I can remember I have always used Pradhan and not Gurung. However, on my citizenship and passport, I am referred to as Gurung!" Quite a dilemma one would reckon! She further informs, "I used to spell my name as Puja and it has just been only a few months that I have started writing my name as Poojana. Numerological effect you know!"

As of now, she is working on two movies simultaneously. "I am quite busy with the shooting of 'Kalo Baaz' directed by Deepak Basnet. The other one is 'Timi Ko Hau'. This is again directed by Deepak Basnet. Come Chait and I will be doing another movie called 'Champion' directed by Pradip Shrestha and produced by Maunata Shrestha," informs Poojana.

Things have been going pretty good for her lately. Only yesterday she completed the shooting of a music video -- "Mero Yaad Timilai", directed by Suresh Darpan Pokahrel and Dinesh Adhikari. And this is not where her hectic activities end. She just came back from a trip to Qatar where she had a show and come February 15, she will be leaving for Korea along with 1974 AD. This program is scheduled for February 20. As soon as she returns back from Korea, she will be leaving for Belgium, UK and Australia, for performances for which the dates have already been finalized. "I shall be performing on songs from Nepali films as well as remixed numbers!" states Poojana. Impressive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

stop copying from fursad.com... otherwise u are gone boy.......

Unknown said...

hi poojana sister. you are very nice & nice body also i like your danses.but you have to change your faction becuse are you nepali. girl ok bye bharat from qatar

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I didn't know about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Nowadays, I'm happy and lucky , I started to get real money.
It gets down to select a proper companion who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please be informed of one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]