Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Awaited Day

Wow, this day. I don't know why today is so looking special. May be because its the day of new Nepal or might be today is god's happiest day. Its so soft, its so nice, its so warm today. And talking about m y feelings and thoughts , today is the best day for me.......kya damizz mausam cha aaja. But i cant go out to roam here and there, to walk in the roads. I am so unlucky.

But I dont care all that...just watching the roads, outside window and feeling today's weather. Weather is the one that making today's day special, more special. Wish i could be in my gf's warm hug. hehe. Quite funny.

Anyway, today is really a best day for me and hope for all the nepali people too. Its getting just the day to smoke, drink and enjoy.

cant express more......just silent mode is better i guess. i am enjoying myself.

How are your day over there...?

No comments: