Saturday, January 6, 2007

Anil Singh Makes A 2007 Headstart

Lately, Anil Singh has been keeping a low profile and he reasons that he chose to do so because of his involvement in his own personal affairs and work related to his fourth album. He says, "In 2006, I really was very inactive concerning my music. However, now I am back in business and very shortly I shall resume my work…my music!"

True to what he is saying, he will be leaving for India sometime during the second week of January for a concert in Shillong and Gauhati. Altogether, he has three solo programs fixed for which the dates have already been finalized. The first event is going to kick-start on January 28 followed by another one on January 29. The date for the last program has not been worked on as yet, as per information provided by Anil himself.

Besides this, he has also completed the recording of his fourth album. He informs, "There are altogether 10 songs on it, each of it varies from the other, and I did so as an experiment. The beats range from fast to slow, sentimental to funky and techno to hip-hop. As of now, talks regarding its release is going on with Music.com but nothing has been decided yet on paper. Anything can happen in the last moment and I may or may not release this album under the label of Music.com!" just to let you know his previous album 'Priyatama' was released under the banner of Samjhana Audio Video (SAV).

No comments: