Sunday, January 14, 2007

Kiran Pradhan’s 'Gurudakshina'

Respected yesteryear singer and prominent musician Kiran Pradhan had established a music studio -- Music Network -- some months back. So, what’s the big deal? According to Kiran Pradhan himself, "Work at Music Network is getting such a response that though I own the company, I myself have not been able to record my songs on time. I am working on my fifth album 'Gurudakshina' but somehow have not been able to slot in time for my songs. I have only complete five songs so far! I intended to release it during Tihar but due to the time constraints at the studio I am definite that this is going to take longer."

His fourth album 'Saugat' was released in 2061 BS. However, no music videos from it were made and now he has three music videos from this new album in the pipeline. The songs are "Timilai Bhetne Rahar", "Arkai Maya Laune Bhaye" and "Sodhna Ma Aaya". The latter video has been directed by himself and the former were shot in London before last Dashain while he was there. "The reason for the delay concerning the music video is because of my hectic schedule!" shares Kiran Pradhan. He also has added responsibility as the principal of Holy Garden School located at Balaju.


No comments: